MotoVox warrants to the first buyer of the Product ("Buyer") that on the date of purchase of the Product, as shown on Buyer's sales receipt ("Purchase Date"), the Product shall be free from defects in material or workmanship subject to and in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein. The duration of this Limited Warranty is ninety (90) days from the Purchase Date (the "Warranty Period"). Motovox will correct, at its option, by repair or by furnishing replacement parts, any parts determined in Motovox's sole discretion to have a defect in material or workmanship of the Product reported to Motovox during the Warranty Period, subject to the terms, conditions and limitations of this Limited Warranty. At its option, Motovox may require the Buyer to return to Motovox, at its address set forth below, at Buyer's expense, the part claimed to be defective for Motovox's inspection. Motovox's sole obligation under this Limited Warranty is to repair and/or replace parts on the Product. If Motovox determines that any claimed defect or problem reported by Buyer is not covered by this Limited Warranty, Buyer shall pay Motovox its then existing charge for any repair or replacement made by Motovox.
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
- You must present a copy of the sales receipt.
- This product can not be used for rental or commercial use.
- This product can not be used for competition.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferable after the Productâ€™s initial sale.
- No unapproved modifications can be made to the Product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited Warranty to remain in effect.
- No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
- This Limited Warranty covers only parts and labor due to manufacturer defect. Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Ownerâ€™s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are is not covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Motovox makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by Motovox, including, but not limited to engines, tires, wheels, batteries and transmissions, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to Product.
- This Limited Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the Product, or from smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
- This Limited Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnosis of problem.
OWNER'S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the vehicle owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You should maintain a record of all maintenance performed your vehicle and retail all receipts covering maintenance on yoru vehicle. You may not be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance or lack of maintenance records or receipts. As the vehicle owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your vehicle or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications.
For any issue regarding your Motovox product, call toll free 1-888-488-MOTO (6686)